1) Break in them dress shoes. Do not forget to break in all the shoes you will be wearing on your wedding day.
2) If you insist on being tan before walking down the isle. Make sure you start weeks early in order to avoid burns, orange streaks, and unnatural looks.
3) I know you all want perfect looking nails on the day of your wedding. However, be sure to get your nail fix on only a few days beforehand in order to avoid smudges, cracks, and broken nails. Make sure you also try on multiple colors in order to find the perfect match for your perfect day.
4) Avoid any facial or skin treatments or new makeup products. Often new products can irritate your skin and cause redness or even blemishes.
5) If you insist on getting a new hair style or color be sure to do this weeks beforehand. It takes time to get use to a new style and it takes times for mistakes to grow out.
6) Be sure to cut back on the alcohol a few weeks before your big day. Alcohol can cause blemishes, bloating, and worse of all cold feet and bad decisions.